Candice Farrugia is our Elections Officer. Nominations for Elected and Appointed Position can be filled out using this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AUAn7-6udncrMCHHBJn-qmn2OBQogq3n926YrGlOg7Y/formResponse, or can be submitted at the AGM on Saturday, April 30th. Nominations close at 1:00 p.m. Saturday.
Speeches take place Sunday during lunch (12:30) at the AGM station in the Cafeteria.
Voting opens Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
Results announced at 3:00 p.m.
AGM Sunday May 1st, 2016, (1:30) The Library
All are welcome to attend the AGM
- Teachers of Native Languages (K-12)
- Teachers of First Nations, Métis & Inuit Studies (9-12)
- Other Elementary/Secondary teachers with an interest in First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education.
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit Learning Coaches / Consultants
- School Administrators
1. Welcome and Attendance: Sign in Members and non-members Jen/Virginia
2. Establish Quorum and Rules of Order 5 min.
3. Acceptance of Minutes from 2014-2015 AGM Virginia Gluska, Secretary 5 min.
4. AGM Reports
- Treasure Kevin Spence 5 min.
- Chair’s Year in Review Jodie Williams 5 min.
5. Constitutional Revision Chaired by ………….
- Motions regarding inclusive wording Joeleen D-Macdonald
- Motions related to creating the Articles of Incorporation Jodie et al 20 min.
- Additional Motions
6. Announcement of Election Results and Introduction of Council Candice Farrugia
7. Adjournment (Timed item 3:00)
The AGM Reports and a copy of the Constitution, along with information about Incorporation and Discussion of proposed Constitutional Revisions will be posted on the FNMIEAO website on the AGM page. Members and conference attendees will be informed of their posting through Eventbrite, the Listserv, email and Facebook.
Pre-AGM Blog questions/discussions are encouraged to facilitate timely voting at the AGM